We are looking for a housekeeper to look after our 3 luxury self-catering holiday cottages on Carfrae Farm which is 1 mile from Garvald.
Carfrae Farm is looking for a customer orientated housekeeper to join our excellent team in continuing our high standards for guests. The candidate must be able to work independently and have excellent time management skills. Experience of working in the hotel or self-catering industry is preferred but not essential. Full training can be provided.
The right candidate will be physically fit, have an eye for detail and a proactive approach to their duties which will include:
– Vacuuming, dusting, glass cleaning, floor mopping and sanitising
– Maintaining a clean and fresh environment in all cottages
– Changing of all linen and towels
– Delivering consistent high standards of cleanliness
– Store room management
– Reporting any defects such as faults and areas of concern
All cleaning equipment and provisions will be provided.
Own transport is essential.
Working hours are usually between 10am – 3pm and are Monday-Sunday. The working days will vary alongside the bookings.
If you would like to join the team please send your CV by email email@example.com